Thursday 24 February 2011

Birthday Treat

When you are younger you want go wild on your birthday.  What happens when you are older and not excited much about your special day?  From time to time I have these days.  However, this year I am happy to celebrate my birthday quietly but not wildly.  It took me couple of days to think what I will do on my day.

This is what I have done.  I had manicure and pedicure and at the end treated myself with a box of chocolate. 

Before that I was given breakfast in bed and a special present from my DH.  My two DDs kissed and wished me Happy Birthday!

At the end of day DD1 was telling to my DH that they have forgotten to make a cake.  So sweet of her.  Cake will arrive on Saturday evening. 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Jackie, your nails look fabulous... hope enjoy your party on Saturday, I hope we see pictures?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails