Saturday 29 January 2011

Friend's visit

I had two great days with my friend Oyundary from Mongolia.  We were classsmates from the university.  Our fathers worked together at the Mongolian Radio station.  Her father Tsagaan was journalist at the Agricultural department and my father worked at the Cultural department.  We worked together at a televison station in Mongolian early 90s.

Oyundary, third from left, me second from right, the front row  

We talked about our student life and watched video from that and laughed a lot.  It was really funny to watch twenty years old video, see that time's fashion.

We both have masters degree in journalism from American Universities.  Oyundary from Berkeley, a very prestigious, I am from Ohio.  Now she is working as a director of the Mongolian National Television, I am a "Home Office" manager.  She has two boys and I have two girls.

Us now at the Boca in Inferno in Cascais

We talked about our student life and watched video from that and laughed a lot.  It was really funny to watch twenty years old video, see that time's fashion.

I wish that we will meet many times in and out of Mongolia for business or a leisure.

Thank you for your visit my friend, it was really nice to talk about same things that we share.  All the success for your future plans to bring the Mongolian Television into a new stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails