Sunday 13 June 2010

Perfect day at the beach

Today it was a perfect day to be at the beach. Temperature was around 25 degrees and little breeze was coming from the sea.  We went our local Caxias beach, which is 15 minutes walk from our house.

Our family is not really beach people.  Personally, I do not know what to do at the beach.  After five minutes I would be irritated not doing anything at all, even reading does not help.  Probably, because I did not grow up next to the sea.  When I was a child I used to play with my friends next to Balj River, Khentii Province, Mongolia.  We spent hours and hours of playing and swimming.  

My children wants to spend time playing with sand and building castles.  Last nine years of living in Portugal I visited beach not more than ten times.  Now with children I am forced to spend more time there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails