Monday 12 April 2010

DDs bags for creche


Last week I has been quite busy making for my DDs bags to put their changing clothes at their creche.  For this I used my a very sophisticated (at least for me) computerized machine the first time in its full potential.

I had the machine for nine months and I used most of the time for sewing and used embroidery attachment only to write someone's name.  This time I used embroidery patterns and changed many threads.  The result was wonderful and I was happy and girls were excited.

A little bear hanging from from washing rope is for the DD2 and two hugging bears for DD1.


Now they are posing with their bags.

2 comments:

  1. tara&maya look so adorable with their nice bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very adorable!! Tara looks great with the haircut too!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails